As the safety of our patients, our staff and our community have always been our priority, we have been working diligently to plan for our re-opening according to the Governor’s plan. We have made sure to maintain contact with our practice families and once again would like to inform you that, as always, both Dr. Maccaro and Dr. Justin are available at any time for dental emergencies or for questions or concerns that come up.
In addition to all of the procedures already in place, we have taken additional measures in order to protect our patients and our staff.
- Modified and extended the number of days we work in order to comply with social distancing and avoid a large number of patients in the office at any given time. Designated hygiene days may now be different than Orthodontic and Treatment days but, as always, we will do our best to help make families appointments together, whenever possible, to avoid multiple trips and help keep siblings together.
- Please text or call us when you arrive and we will have you come down when we are ready for you to be seen, to avoid unnecessary time in the office. We would be glad to meet you upstairs if you want us to walk a child down; or if you will be coming down we ask that we limit it to patient and only one parent/guardian. During this time, if we could have siblings not being seen please refrain from coming in, whenever possible.
- We ask that everyone, including patient, wear a mask and gloves if available. The office can provide one if necessary and as always soap and hand sanitizer are in the office for your safety and convenience .
- We will be taking the temperature of patient and guardian before coming in for the appointment.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE for their safety as well as yours
- On top of our normally frequent schedule disinfectant and sanitizing protocol we have added additional steps to ensure every measure is being taken on our part to keep us all healthy and safe.
- We have added HEPA filters throughout the office to clean and remove viruses/bacteria from the air.
- Pinball machines have been turned off for now as well as magazines and books removed from the office to avoid unnecessary contact and again ensure our patients’ safety.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we truly do look forward to seeing all of our patients again soon. We are committed to doing everything possible to make this transition back into the office easy while providing a comfortable and safe environment for all.